Ferno Aqua Spinal board
The complete system for swimming pool rescue. Designed and developed in conjunction with the RLSS UK, Aquaboard is Ferno’s innovative system for the rescue of casualties with suspected spinal injuries from swimming pools and leisure centres.
- Instructions for patient positioning printed on the support.
- A special design feature allows the board to float up and under the casualty.
- The injured patient may remain on the Aquaboard while X-rays take place.
- Colour coded adjustable strapping system.
- Lightweight adjustable head restraint.
- Concave design helps positioning the patient.
- Comes with instructional DVD and mounting socket